September 24, 2011

Natural Nautical Beauty



Finally I had the time to edit and upload this video! It is my first video and hopefully the way I edited it wasn't too sketchy.


 Before I decided what look to do on my friend I was inspired by the top that was used for the photoshoot. It was very nautical and the perfect touch would be the thick 1950's cat liner (which I know isn't perfect) with very natural eyes and quite soft but daring lips. I had fun in this photoshoot because we got to use the yellow buggy that my friend owns. Hopefully there would be more opportunities like this for me in the future! Till then, leave tips and suggestions on how I could improve my tutorials! Oh and by the way, sorry if there aren't a lot of zoomed in parts, I was using a manual camera with obviously no autofocus and zoom :(



EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Cream to almost white finish matte eyeshadow (BASE)
Urban Decay, Buck and Naked mixed from the Naked Palette (CREASE)
MAC Espresso eyeshadow (OUTER V to CREASE)
RIMMEL Sexy Curves Mascara
STILA Kajal Liner in Topaz

BROWS:
MAC Espresso
Clear Mascara

FACE:
MUFE HD Foundation #160
BOBBI BROWN Corrector in Light to Medium Bisque
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC35
BENEFIT Hoola Bronzer
BENEFIT Powederflage

LIPS:
ANNA SUI Lipstick #660



Francine

No comments:

Post a Comment