September 16, 2011

INTRODUCTION

Okay, don't worry I'm not going to babble every single detail about me but I'm going to try my best to introduce myself..

My name's Francine and I'm an 18 year old Manila native. I'm probably not the best person at what I do but I try and I'm always satisfied with the outcome of things. My passion for beauty and fashion has grown tremendously throughout the years, so I decided to start a blog so I am able to keep record of inspirations and daily ramblings. From time to time you will see me post product favorites and make up looks. Probably some works that I've done in the past as well. I'm actually planning on starting a youtube channel with my friends for make-up looks so we'll see!

With that said, I leave you a picture of myself!
Have a good day all!



Francine

No comments:

Post a Comment