March 3, 2012

SWATCHES "EVER BILENA"



It's been a while since I've bought these Glitter Eyeshadows. I've probably had them in storage for over a month now mainly because I've completely forgotten about them. These are local brands found in the Philippines and I'm extremely impressed with the quality. I got each of them for Php 60.00! Most definitely less than 1 US dollar. I bought them during the time SM was on this sale frenzy.

Ever Bilena, I am officially a fan!

These shadows prove to have intense shimmer and great color pay off. Expect easily blend-able colors and you can increase the pigmentation just by layering it. Let me just clarify that the photo above doesn't give justice to the pigmentation of these loose eyeshadows. The true colors of these shadows are visible in the next photo care of my camera's flash. Oh by the way, the last two swatches don't have names but I described them anyways. Enjoy!



{ Earth Green; Gunmetal Color, White with Golden shimmer }
Second swatches of all three colors have a base. I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance.





sponge tip applicator




4 comments:

  1. Hey Francine! :) new follower here! :) thanks for swatching, i have a question though, are these long lasting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Pam! Thank you for following my blog! I haven't gotten the chance to try them out yet but surely they will be used on my next tutorial. Longevity wise, having to use a primer beforehand will really help and keep the colors staying pigmented. Hope I was helpful! X

      Delete